Name: Doc. dr Mirza Uzunović
Function in the project: key staff member
Affiliation: University of Sarajevo (https://www.unsa.ba/) / Faculty of Agriculture and Food scenes (www.ppf.unsa.ba) / Institute of agricultural and food industry economics
Position: Assistant professor / researcher
Interest: Quality control…
Country: Bosnia and Herzegovina
- PhD degree (2018). University of Sarajevo, Faculty of Agriculture and Food Sciences, Doctoral thesis “Total quality management as basis for building competitiveness in non-alcoholic beverages companies in Bosnia and Herzegovina”.
- MA degree (2008-2010). University of Sarajevo, Faculty of Agriculture and Food Sciences, Postgraduate study – Economics of Food Processing Industry.
- BSc degree (2005-2008). University of Sarajevo, Faculty of Agriculture.
- 2018 – now | Assistant professor, Faculty of Agriculture and Food Sciences, University of Sarajevo, Zmaja od Bosne 8, 71 000 Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina).
- 2013 – 2018 | Assistant teacher, Faculty of Agricultural and Food Science, University of Sarajevo, Zmaja od Bosne 8, 71 000 Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina).
- 2012-2013 | Food supplement products sales representative, Pharmamed d.o.o., Dolac Na Lašvi bb, 72 270 Travnik (Bosnia and Herzegovina), www.pharmamed.ba.
- 2011-2012 | Agricultural pharmacy manager, Agricultural Association “Visoko”, Bakračeva bb, 71 300 Visoko (Bosnia and Herzegovina).
Google scholar: https://scholar.google.com/citations?hl=en&user=OAyCfLwAAAAJ